Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 2

Hey,
I'm sitting in my room. It looks terrible and I need to clean it immediately but I'm going to take a shower and I have been trying to give myself a manicure for an hour now. I'm going to put on clear and be done in a minute. I need to unpack. I need to finish my project, tonight may be an all-nighter for this project and I really do not care. I went to target today and it was one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life. I took the bus by myself, which was not overwhelming I do that a sometimes. But, I got off at the wrong stop and had to walk to target, in "cloudy town" which is not as bad as Detroit but damn close, especially when you are alone. So I walked about 15 minutes to Target. whenever I come across a big street I always feel like it is me against the cars, I've won every time so far. Hopefully it stays that way. But this was not the overwhelming part. In target I needed makeup and clothes. I was going to spend 50 dollars and be in and out in a half hour. I was there for and HOUR AND A HALF and I spent 115 dollars. My mom is going to kill me. whatever. I got some make up and a skirt. I don't know where that money went. I feel like I am boring. I bought tickets to see Wale today. EXCITED. and I am going to see Jay-Z Sunday with my ex. Even more excited. I love Shawn Corey Carter. Richard is a sweetheart for still wanting me to come. and he bought me a shirt YES!!!! I cut my hair and wet it. I'm going to wash it now. I'm about to shave and exfoliate and other things. I get so horny when I'm on my period, I don't understand it at all. I SWEAR if I had less morals and ethics I would go sleep with the guy down the hall...next week. I just want to see what it is like. I don't think it will happen though. I need a level of trust and comfort to sleep with someone. That brings me back to Richard. Who I will be putting it on something fierce Sunday.

Talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment