Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I forgot to Introduce myself

Hello,
So I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Chris. I attend the University of Michigan. I'm 19. I'm from detroit. I'm going into secondary education, english, because I think it is important and it will pay the bills and hopefully be rewarding, fun, or something. I'm writer at heart, in mind, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. My life is a story not a movie do not watch me, read every passage and find yourself inundated in my laughter and my tears, be bored with me and excited with me. Feel me, do not see me. I have a sister she is four and I love her more than anyone except my mother. I hate calling her mother it is so formal, I only do it when I am upset, or introducing as I am now. Her name is baby. My mom is Holly. She looks like a Holly, pretty and happy. I have a dad of course. Honestly if there was a ranking my granddaddy would be my daddy (he did it all) my step-father would be my father (he provides) and my father would be my uncle (he does nothing, but he talks like he does a lot and he buys me something small every few months). Actually I think that is insulting to my uncles. He would be a distant family friend. I can hear the beat and rhythm in everything. My grandma is Josephine Baker. I do not really know what to say about her. I told her things and she listened. She taught me things and apparently made me grow on greens and cornbread. I'm doing a project for english now. It is boring, this is unfortunate since I need this class and someone I teach this information probably will need it to. Maroon 5 is playing.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment